PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Automatically-collected information is “Device Information”.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what sites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
DEVICE INFORMATION IS COLLECTED USING:
- “Cookies” Data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” Track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” Electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Order Information” When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase on the Site, we collect certain information including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and telephone number.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). We use this Order Information:
- When in line with the preferences that you have shared with us, to provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- To communicate with you. - To screen our orders for potential risk or fraud. We use your Device Information to screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
You can also opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access your personal information that we hold and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. Please contact us through the contact information below if you wish to exercise this right.
If you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests. Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site your Order Information remains on our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a comprehensive update to existing European Union laws that goes into effect on May 25, 2018. The GDPR was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU resident’s data privacy and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) ( https://www.eugdpr.org/) the Data Protection Directive and was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy. It will become effective on May 25, 2018 The GDPR applies not only to organizations who process data in the EU, but also any organization that offers goods or services to, or monitors the behavior of people inside the EU.
GDPR applies even if the processing takes place outside of the EU The GDPR applies to information that directly or indirectly could identify an individual. This includes information, such as names, addresses, phone numbers, date of birth, as well as IP addresses, cookie identifiers, device information, advertising identifiers, financial information, geo-location information, social media information, consumer preferences, etc.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at [email protected]
Unit 11 Fieldside Farm Doddershall
VAT: GB307 2224 41
Email: [email protected]